01 March 2011

New Review of As You Were

New Review of my book, As You Were, on Smashwords.
Review by: Kate Genet on Feb. 28, 2011 : 5 Stars

"It is obvious right from the beginning of this book that Kelli Jae Baeli knows how to craft a great story. Her main character is the sort of woman you’d love to meet in real life, and I warmed to her immediately. She’s that well-rounded type of character that makes reading a real pleasure. This is a story about a relationship, but it’s set against a backdrop of events and places that serve to introduce and develop that relationship in a way that seems entirely natural and interesting. I don’t want to give any of the details away, but the storyline is great – suspenseful and nothing left dangling; it’s all pulled together extraordinarily well. By the time I reached the end of the book I was well-satisfied and smiling."



It's always so uplifting to learn that readers are enjoying my work.


Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: